Monday, July 27, 2009

Demon in the Motel Room

Let me first tell you a little about myself. Through my entire life, I have always had encounters with demonic spirits. I have always been able to sense their presence, and am always the first to be attacked by them.

I was staying in a motel room on the coast with my family one night. I had a dream that I was in the motel room when all of a sudden an evil spirit appeared. It was about as tall as I was, (about 5 1/2 feet). I immediately recognized it as an evil spirit and began to rebuke it. When I confronted the spirit, it opened its mouth and let out a paralyzing scream. I was unable to move or speak, but could hear my spirit still yelling at it.

I began to fall backwards and when I fell back all the way, I woke up. At least I thought I was awake. It turns out I was still in my dream. The spirit again appeared and I again confronted it. It screamed, my spirit yelled at it, I fell backwards, and I woke up. (this time for real).

I thought it was just a bad dream and quickly fell asleep. This scenario repeated two more times before I was finally awake. I believe I was fighting the spirit which dwelt inside of the room while I was asleep.

When I was finally able to actually wake up, I woke my mom and explained what had happened to me. She got up, turned on the lights and spoke to the spirit. She told it that it could no longer stay and must leave.

I went back to sleep and wasn't bothered since.

No comments: