Monday, July 27, 2009

Visitor in my Bedroom

I had just gotten out of prison a couple of months earlier and had a hard time adjusting to my sleep routine. I had a full time job at a factory working the day shift. I would wake up at about 3:00 am every morning, therefore I usually was crashed out by 6 or 7:00 pm every night. One night, I was laying in bed watching TV. I was living with my parents at the time. I was a little scared to be at their house because it is in the country and they have no dusk to dawn light. I usually slept with the TV on. I had rolled over to face the wall and go to sleep. As I layed there, relaxing and almost asleep, nature called. I rolled over to get up and there, in the corner of my room, stood a young man. To this day I can still tell you what he looked like. This happened almost 7 years ago. He stood very still, looking down at the floor. He had blonde hair, pale complexion. He wore a navy blue hoodie with pockets in the front (both hands were in the pockets), tan colored pants and dark shoes. I looked at him for a few seconds and then rolled back over. My heart was beating fast and once I got the nerve I flew out of my bed and into the living room. My parents thought I was nuts when I told them the story. I know what I saw and I know it was real.

No comments: