Monday, July 27, 2009

My Work Place Is Haunted

worked at a restaurant when I was 18 years old. One night at closing I was cleaning and the shift leader Jane was doing the paper work. She was maybe 6 feet away from me. As I cleaned the table I saw a little girl run past the other side of the table and go to the restrooms.

We were closed and the doors were all locked! I asked Jane if she saw anything and told her what I had seen. Jane walked around the counter and both of us went to the restrooms Jane was about to open the door when we heard the toilet flush. Joking I said, "Maybe we should knock." Jane opened the door and you guessed it no one was there! Jane looked at me and said, "Your seeing things" and I laughed and said, "yea but we are both hearing things" Jane asked me if I had heard anything about the restaurant. And no I hadn't.

Jane told me the manager has been called a couple times before about a little girl being in the store late at night after closing. The manager had to go check when the police station had called her house stating they had an officer waiting outside the store because he had seen a little girl inside when he was driving his rounds. So the manager went and yes there was an officer waiting, together they searched the store and found nothing the officer swore he had seen a girl at the window when he drove through the parking lot and the beams from his headlights hit her.

Of course I asked the manager and she said yes it was true and every now and then she gets a call late at night about a little girl in the store.

But that's not all I have more to tell you!

No comments: